Friday, October 4, 2024

I'm back in Australia ...

 

 

I spent the morning watching Michael Palin travel from Alaska to Kamchatka to Japan to South Korea to China to Vietnam to the Philippines to Borneo to Java ... and I've finally returned to familiar territory, the Northern Territory, in Northern Australia. Phew!

And I did all this from the comfort of my armchair, sitting close to the blazing fireplace while watching Michael Palin's "Full Circle" and the gyrations of the stock market, and eating a pizza and drinking a Coke.

Even a mental traveller gets hundry and thirsty, and you may want to stock up on pizza and Coke before you start watching Episode 1 Alaska and Russia, Episode 2 Japan and Korea, Episode 3 China, Episode 4 Vietnam and the Philippines, Episode 5 Borneo and Java, Episode 6 Australia and New Zealand, Episode 7 Chile and Bolivia, Episode 8 Bolivia and Peru, Episode 9 Peru and Colombia, Episode 10 Canada and Alaska.